- CSASQUATCH 2011 – ARRIVAL GUIDE
- The Gorge Campground will open at 5:00pm on Thursday, May 26th, 2011.
- The 2011 Sasquatch Festival will open at 3:00pm on Friday May 27th, 2011.
- Basic camping is included with your festival ticket, you can upgrade to Premier Camping by following the links at LiveNation.com. You will receive a separate ticket for Premier Camping good for one vehicle and up to four occupants, bring this ticket with you, you will need both your Festival Ticket and the Premier Camping Ticket to access the Premier Camping area.
- All traffic will be directed to the check in area for camping.
- You will not be allowed to access the campgrounds unless you have your Sasquatch Festival ticket. All occupants of your vehicle must have a Sasquatch Festival ticket.
- If you need to meet up with friends before entering the campground, there will be a limited stay cell phone lot available. Wait time in the cell phone lot will be restricted to 30 minutes.
- If you have upgraded to Premier Camping or if you have the VIP Package, follow the signs directing you to your check in lane.
- If you have purchased the Sasquatch Festival 4 Day Ticket, you will need to exchange the ticket for a Sasquatch Festival Wristband; this will be the only method of entry for the 4 day ticketholders. You will only receive the one wristband for the duration of the festival.
- Inside the campground there will be two Guest Services locations where you will be able to have your Sasquatch 4 Day Ticket scanned to ensure authenticity and that the ticket is not a duplicate, once verified it will be exchanged for a Sasquatch Festival Wristband. You will also be able to obtain your wristband at the main entrance to the Gorge Amphitheatre.
- You will have to surrender your ticket to get your wristband & only one wristband will be issued for each 4 day ticket. If you lose your ticket or remove or lose your wristband, you will not be able to enter the festival and no replacements will be issued whatsoever. The wristbands will be durable and waterproof, leave your wristband on for the whole festival.
- If you have single day tickets you will not need a wristband, enter the Gorge Amphitheatre as normal through the main entrance.
- Your ticket is valuable, keep it in a safe place, do not lose it, do not damage or tamper with it and do not forget it when you leave for the festival. The box office at the Gorge will not issue any replacement tickets no matter what the excuse.
- The Gorge Box Office is located near the Gorge Amphitheatre main entrance and will be open for will call during the following hours.
Thursday May 26th 3:00pm – 11:00pm Friday May 27th9:00am – 11:00pm Saturday May 28th9:00am – 11:00pm Sunday May 29th9:00am – 11:00pm Monday May 30th9:00am – 8:00pm
- If for any reason you do not receive your ticket, contact your original point of purchase or call Ticketmaster at 1 800 653 8000 prior to the festival.
This year your Sasquatch Festival ticket is an all inclusive ticket. No fees are added on top of the ticket (except for special delivery choices), holders of this ticket will have access to general camping and parking with no additional cost. There will however be an extra charge should you wish to upgrade to Premier Camping ($160 per campsite - 4 persons).
If you purchase the four day festival ticket, you will receive just one ticket that will be good for all four days. Keep your ticket in a safe place, tickets cannot be replaced.
Remember to take your ticket with you to the Festival, if you forget or lose your ticket you will not be able to enter the camp ground or the festival. The Gorge Box Office will not be able to reissue tickets.
When you arrive at the venue 4-day ticketholders will be required to exchange their ticket for a 4-day wristband Wristbands are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be replaced. They cannot be removed and must be worn all four days to allow entry. Please don’t remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
Friday May 27th thru Monday May 30th 2011
#Sasquatch Tip: There is a charter bus service available from SEATAC airport to the Gorge – email email@example.com for information.
#Sasquatch Tip: There are NO print-at-home or “E-Tickets” this year. Do not buy one if offered. Be very careful if buying online. LiveNation.com and Ticketmaster.com are the ONLY official ticket outlets.
#Sasquatch Tip: If you lose your ticket, contact Ticketmaster 1-800-745-3000 BEFORE leaving for The Gorge—there are NO ticket reprints at the box office!
#Sasquatch Tip: If you do not have a Sasquatch ticket, you will NOT be able to access the campground.
#Sasquatch Tip: The Gorge Campground opens at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 26. Festival doors open at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, May 27.
#Sasquatch Tip: Exchange your 4-day ticket for a wristband at Guest Services in the campground or at the Amphitheatre main gate.
#Sasquatch Tip: One day tickets do NOT need a wristband.
#Sasquatch Tip: No free re-entry will be offered because of local authority restrictions.