With lush grass fronts, a gravel parking bay and breathtaking views across the Gorge Terrace camping is the way to go if you want to step your camping experience up a notch
Situated between Premier camping and the Gorge Amphitheatre, this area is the quietest of the camping areas.
· The approximate dimensions of the camping spots in Terrace camping 18’x40’, enough room for (2) 2-4 people tents and one vehicle or an RV.
- Sorry, no RV hookups available (power/water)
· Potable water is available
- RV/Camp Trailer pump out and water delivery services are available by Honey Bucket for a fee, just ask the concierge. Please see our FAQ page for pricing.
- Exclusive clean, private restrooms and free shower facilities
- Free shuttle service to the Amphitheatre that drops you at a specified drop off location within the venue.
- 24-hour security
- Dedicated concierge service
- Complimentary fresh coffee and pastries in the morning to enjoy as you wake up to the best views in the campground (in our opinion).
- Occupancy is limited to six persons per site
- All occupants must be present at time of check in
- You will still have access to all the facilities of the main campground and the fun.
- It'll be a quick and easy out from here once your stay is over. We’ll hope to see you back again for the next amazing Gorge concert.
- Management reserves the right to make decisions on a case by case basis, all management decisions are final.
- Spaces on the Terraces are allocated by type of vehicle. It is not always possible to camp groups together, especially if one camp site is a tent set up and another a large RV
There are a few sites that are all grass on uneven ground.